- COOL DESIGN: A perfect gift for any car enthusiast and those who are fond in collecting. Show your vehicle pride on your wall. Front view of 1966 Carroll Shelby shelf.
- DURABLE MATERIAL: The shelf uses polyresin, a durable stone based compound such as Alabastrite which is formed by combining oxylite and polystone. It is easy to sculpt and can be melted to a soft form and pressed into molds. It holds paint well and can look like porcelain, but it is heavier and more durable than porcelain.
- TEMPERED GLASS: The shelf uses tempered glass. Tempered Glass is about four times stronger than regular glass and is known for its safety. And, unlike regular glass, tempered glass fractures into small, relatively harmless pieces. This is possible because during the annealing process the glass is cooled down slowly, which makes the glass much stronger.
- WORKING LIGHTS: The shelf’s light is functional. It uses Light-emitting diodes (LED). LED are semiconductors. As electrons pass through this type of semiconductor, it turns into light. Compared to incandescent and CFL bulbs, LED lights are more efficient at turning energy into light. Therefore, less of the energy radiates from the bulb as heat. The unit requires 3 AA batteries which on average will provide lighting for 40-60 hours.
Our return policy
At Man Cave, your satisfaction is our priority. You can return any item (sale items included) within 30 days of their arrival on your doorstep. You don’t even need to have a reason. As long as they’re in the original packaging and unused, we’re happy to take anything off your hands. Well, not happy because you’re not happy, but you get what we mean.
How to make a return
We try to keep it simple. Just email us at email@example.com with your order number and once we’ve processed it, we’ll email you a return shipping label. Print it, apply it to your return packaging, and send it on back to us in the original product packaging and condition.
Refunding your money
We always send full refunds (including initial shipping costs if there were any) to the original payment method. We’ll process your refund within 3 days of receiving your return. Once your refund is sent, it takes 48 hours or less to deposit into your original payment account.
If your refund isn’t showing up in your account and you’ve received confirmation that it has been processed on our end, please contact your financial institution before reaching out to us.
Shipping your products
If you order before 3 pm, we ship your goodies the same day. If you’re a late shopper, we aim to have it shipped the next business day. Once everything is on its way to you, you’ll receive notifications and updates keeping you in the loop the whole time. No need to wait by the window–unless you want to.
We ship with FedEx, USPS, and UPS. Generally, products arrive within 1-5 business days from shipment if you live in the Continental U.S. However, exact shipping times depend on your location.
We unfortunately do not offer international shipping or shipping to Alaska and Hawaii at this time. Stay tuned though because big things are on the Man Cave horizon.
Questions or concerns
We love to chat. So, if you have any questions or concerns, please reach out by phone (843-MANCAVE) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll be happy to help in any way we can. Reasons to reach out:
- Wrong address: If you accidentally put in the wrong shipping address, please contact us ASAP because we may be able to catch it before it ships.
- Order cancel: If you need to cancel your order for any reason, let us know and we’ll do our best to avoid the returns process and cancel it before it leaves us.
- Member login issues: If you can’t get into your member login or aren’t getting order status updates, let us know. We get that FOMO is the worst.
There are no reviews yet.