- It’s 4:20 Somewhere 15″ Wall Clock is a round clock that lights up and has a dash of retro style. This wall clock has a palm tree view under the sunset image surrounded with leaves around the dial. This clock is stylish and trendy and makes for a great addition to the den, garage, or the bar.
- This wall clock is chip resistant, tarnish resistant, and fade resistant, which guarantees that it looks like new for a long time. This clock features a chrome rim and an illuminating green neon ring that makes it easy to read the time in the dark. You can easily hang this clock on the wall with the help of the hook that is included. Perfect for indoor use, this clock has a 12 V AC adapter included that operates the neon light.
- This 15″ It’s 4:20 Somewhere Wall Clock works on quartz operated movement and requires two AA batteries, to run. You can easily take care of this wall clock by wiping it clean with a dry cloth. This clock with standard time format can be reset mli>
Weights & Dimensions
- Frame Material: Glass
- Color: Chrome Rim/Green Neon
- Batteries Required: Yes
- Overall product size : 15” W x 15” H x 3” D
“pl-Box–p-2 pl-DescriptionList-term” data-enzyme-id=”ProductWeightsDimensions-item” data-codeception-id=”product_weights_dimensions_item”>Clock Face Diameter :11”Overall Product Weight : 4 lb.
Our return policy
At Man Cave, your satisfaction is our priority. You can return any item (sale items included) within 30 days of their arrival on your doorstep. You don’t even need to have a reason. As long as they’re in the original packaging and unused, we’re happy to take anything off your hands. Well, not happy because you’re not happy, but you get what we mean.
How to make a return
We try to keep it simple. Just email us at email@example.com with your order number and once we’ve processed it, we’ll email you a return shipping label. Print it, apply it to your return packaging, and send it on back to us in the original product packaging and condition.
Refunding your money
We always send full refunds (including initial shipping costs if there were any) to the original payment method. We’ll process your refund within 3 days of receiving your return. Once your refund is sent, it takes 48 hours or less to deposit into your original payment account.
If your refund isn’t showing up in your account and you’ve received confirmation that it has been processed on our end, please contact your financial institution before reaching out to us.
Shipping your products
If you order before 3 pm, we ship your goodies the same day. If you’re a late shopper, we aim to have it shipped the next business day. Once everything is on its way to you, you’ll receive notifications and updates keeping you in the loop the whole time. No need to wait by the window–unless you want to.
We ship with FedEx, USPS, and UPS. Generally, products arrive within 1-5 business days from shipment if you live in the Continental U.S. However, exact shipping times depend on your location.
We unfortunately do not offer international shipping or shipping to Alaska and Hawaii at this time. Stay tuned though because big things are on the Man Cave horizon.
Questions or concerns
We love to chat. So, if you have any questions or concerns, please reach out by phone (843-MANCAVE) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll be happy to help in any way we can. Reasons to reach out:
- Wrong address: If you accidentally put in the wrong shipping address, please contact us ASAP because we may be able to catch it before it ships.
- Order cancel: If you need to cancel your order for any reason, let us know and we’ll do our best to avoid the returns process and cancel it before it leaves us.
- Member login issues: If you can’t get into your member login or aren’t getting order status updates, let us know. We get that FOMO is the worst.